Ray J. Barson, Esquire
Ray J. Barson has a focused law practice with a concentration in Real Estate Law (purchase, sale and exchange of property). His practice also includes municipal court, negligence, and employment law.
Law Beyond Practice
Ray J. Barson offers a unique and interactive style of legal representation. He offers his undivided personal attention and a keen analytical mind. He balances a perspective between costs and results without neglecting the overall objective and attention to detail. Finally, with his vast experience, he offers a sensitivity to the human side of the legal process with both clarity and humor.
- Formerly Municipal Court Judge of West Windsor and West Amwell Townships for twenty-one years as well as a Visiting Judge in numerous other municipalities of New Jersey
- He has handled thousands of real estate transactions of all sizes and types
Publications & Seminars
- Speaker at various real estate forums
- Co-author and faculty of various national EEO articles and seminars concerning EEO matters, including “Motion to Dismiss”, Employment Discrimination Litigation, Co-author “Equal Employment Law” Basic Labor Relations
State Bar Memberships
- Member of State Bar Associations of New Jersey, Pennsylvania, Massachusetts, District of Columbia.
- Federal Bar Memberships US Supreme Court, District of New Jersey, District of Massachusetts, District of Columbia.
- Boston University School of Law, JD
- Honors: Semifinalist, Homer Albers Moot Court Competition.
- Case Western Reserve University, BA with double major in Political Science and Natural Sciences.
Ray J. Barson, Esq