Ray J. Barson, Esquire
I was a Decision Writer for the Commissioners at the Equal Employment Opportunity Commission in Washington, D.C. and later, an Attorney with the largest exclusively Labor Law firm in the US on Madison Avenue, New York City.
I know how to best present your case.
I can answer many of your questions, including:
- Can I sue my employer for firing me?
- Can I sue my employer for not giving me a raise?
- Can I sue my employer for not giving me the promotion?
- Can I refuse to work if I haven’t been paid?
- Can I bring a lawyer to an HR meeting?
If you are in need of help or have questions regarding workplace or employee rights, contact me today.
Additional Fields of Law
My representation is not limited to real estate. If you need assistance in any other area of the law, especially involving negligence, municipal court, or employment law, do not hesitate to contact me.
Ray J. Barson, Esq