Ray J. Barson, Esquire
I was a Decision Writer for the Commissioners at the Equal Employment Opportunity Commission in Washington, D.C. and later, an Attorney with the largest exclusively Labor Law firm in the US on Madison Avenue, New York City.
I know how to best present your case.
I can answer many of your questions, including:
- Can I sue my employer for firing me?
- Can I sue my employer for not giving me a raise?
- Can I sue my employer for not giving me the promotion?
- Can I refuse to work if I haven’t been paid?
- Can I bring a lawyer to an HR meeting?
If you are in need of help or have questions regarding workplace or employee rights, contact me today. Although my office is in Princeton, NJ, I assist clients in Greater Princeton Area and Central New Jersey.
Ray J. Barson, Esq